Maintaining positive cash flow with your investment property can be challenging and unpredictable. Minimizing vacancies, making sure you’re achieving full rental rate potential, and screening for the highest quality tenants possible all come together to making investment property ownership more enjoyable and sustainable. Much like I do when it comes to helping my clients sell their properties, I provide rental property owners with cost effective rental and management solutions.
As part of my listing fee, I provide:
• Professional photography and high quality listing presentation materials
• Complete management of all showings and lead follow up with interested tenant clients
• Tenant screening including income verification, background check, and credit history
• Weekly updates on marketing efforts and consistent reevaluation of marketing strategies if needed
• Tenant move-in inspections with an up to date condition report
• Advice on how to stay in compliance with all local regulations
Basic Business License
A basic business license is required for all rental properties in the District of Columbia. Though you can risk renting your unit without one, you will almost certainly be jeopardizing your investment’s future and putting yourself at risk – including that of having all rental payments ever made to you be ordered to be paid back by a judge. Avoid this unnecessary risk. I can provide information on how to secure a BBL in the shortest time possible and for an additional modest fee, can secure it for you.
Contact me today for a no-obligation assessment of how much your unit can rent for and how I can help today.